I do sell my products but I do not advertise because they are one of a kind items and most people do not want to pay what they are worth. I currently am commissioned to produce 2 quilts in addition to one I am working on for personal use. I am completing a carry-all bag with a request for one when i have time. I have one pair of pants cut out and ready to sew for someone. These projects will take me into 2027. Last month I gave away two mint plants. Last week I shipped off 6 bars of soap
For most people buying products at the store is cheaper, Many people sell their products cheaper but then again, many sellers have more than one of the item, If you purchase a quilt, a carry-all bag, a pouch, or even a rag doll they are different.
This video is an overview on why the cost! And the prices she quotes are not 2026.
This video is an overview on why the cost! And the prices she quotes are not 2026.
Please like, comment and share this video after you watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment